▪ The Lake Charles Civic Center Appeals Center in Calcasieu Parish is closed until further notice. The Drivethru DRC will remain open.
▪ The Drive-thru Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) at Brown Park in Lafayette Parish will permanently close today, Jan. 7, at close of business.
▪ Homeowners and renters in Allen and Iberia parishes who suffered damages or losses as a result of Hurricane Delta may register for FEMA disaster assistance until Feb. 21.
▪ Direct Housing was added for Acadia, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, Jefferson Davis, Rapides, St. Landry, St. Martin and Vermilion parishes under Hurricane Delta.
▪ Direct Housing Mission will take time to complete; it may be summer 2021 before the final households are licensed-in to units. The deadline for a Direct Temporary Housing referral has been extended to Jan. 31